Auction Items Confirmed For UFC Past Players’ Lunch
Auction items and the MC for the upcoming University Football Club Past Players Sportsmen’s Lunch have been confirmed, as we remind you to get in fast to secure your seat.
The popular annual lunch will be held on Friday 23 October at The Claremont Football Club from 12:30pm.
Simon Growden will be this year’s MC, while the auction items are as follows;
- A year’s supply of 4 Pines (26 cartons of Summer Ale and Pacific Ale mix),
- Instant Cellar: 2 x Case of Premium Wine Selection (12 bottles of Leeuwin Cabernet Art Series release & 12 bottles of Lakes Folly Cabernet blend),
- 2 x Case of selected good wines donated by the Subi Hotel,
- 18 holes of golf and lunch at Cottesloe Golf Course with Peter Toll, winner and 2 of their guests,
- 2 x $1,000.00 Golf Box Vouchers,
- 1 x Case of Pierro Wine Selection,
- Long Table Lunch for 10 people.
The cost of the popular annual event is $160 per person inclusive, with RSVPs essential by Friday 16 October.
Past Players Sportsmen’s Lunch
Friday, 23 October, 2020 from 12:30pm (1pm start)
Claremont Football Club, Davies Road, Claremont
$160 per person
RSVP by Friday 16th October